Saturday, September 25, 2010

Decor Elements

Posting a quick picture to show you what other great things Stampin' Up! has to offer.  AND my stamp room is a diaster right now, so couldn't take a picture of anything if I wanted to!

So we bought our house back in March and of course our daughter, wanted a pink room.....well Stampin' Up! sells these great Decor Elements.  Basically vinyl for your walls, apply super easy and just add that special something.  So these are the Ginormous Flowers I put on Sage's wall and she loves them! 




Stampin' Up! has lots to choose from so go take a looky lou!  I have the catalog link on my sidebar.

Have a great Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Decor Elements aren't available in Australia. They look like they'd be fun and easy for some quick decorating. My daughter would like these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decor elements too! I started in one room and they have spread! My granddaughter is the proud owner of several also. They are just sooo much fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright they are. I am contemplating them for my son's room. Not the flowers of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge decor Elements fan! I think these ginormous pink flowers are so cool! Just perfect for a girl's room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!