Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Believe

Good Morning!
I haven't had a lot of time to create.  We had to decorate for Halloween this weekend and just too many things going on but I wanted to share a card that one of my downline made last month.  Vicky Brockman made this and I just love the color combo.


She used the Square Lattice embossing folder with the Just Believe stamp set, they main color is Poppy Parade.  The green in this picture looks really washed out but it is Pear Pizzaz, along withDaffodil Delight.
In person the colors are very vibrant.
Have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

5 comments:

  1. Love the color combo too. Thanks for sharing the artwork of a friend. How thoughtful of you to showcase it for us. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp set. Stunning card by Vicky. Bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely colour combo. That Poppy Parade sure makes an inpact. I'm looking forward to buying some for me to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love this color combo.

    I live in Wisconsin too! Go Pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!