Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50% Off the Starter Kit!!!!~Only One Week Left!!!

I know I have emailed most of you about this fabulous deal but I have to post it here as well.
I've been with Stampin' Up! for 10 years now and NEVER have they had this kit at 50% off.
You get over $300 worth of product for $87.50.  AMAZING, I wish I could take advantage of it!

I have never had one regret in signing up with Stampin' Up! other than I wish I would have signed up sooner!  (I waited a couple years) And look at me now :0) going on an Alaskan Cruise!   All types of demos are welcome, hobby (discount only), seasonal and business.

I hope you'll consider joining my team "The Craft Pots".  Please go to my website at http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/ hit the "join now" button, you will need the password: wisconsin.

And remember you'll be able to switch out MOST of your kit for product you may not already have.  AND you don't have to pay shipping!!!  ADDED BONUS!!



Click on the right hand sidebar picture for a more detailed flyer.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!