Tuesday, February 8, 2011

D is For Dog

I'm sure if you know us, you know we got puppies back in November.  So I've been a little obsessed with dogs.  I've had this stamp set forever and I haven't used it!  So I was wanting to use it but no inspiration was coming into the head!  So of course off I went to SCS to find someone who had that inspiration!  Well I found it and I copied this one to the last detail.  Usually I change things up, but I really liked what Qbee did, check it out here.  I must give credit where credit is due.  Maybe someday, I'll come up with my own idea!!




I used More Mustard for the dog and did a "shadowing technique" with him.  Where you just ink up your stamp once and keep stamping.  I love how it turned out like he's moving.  Early espresso is the frame and the blue is Pacific Point.  If you look closely his collar is also Pacific Point.  We also did this card in January's Technique University.  We have 6 months left, so there is still time to join!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Robyn!!! Love how the puppy looks like he is running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sense of movement with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, I like the technique and I love the little paw print in the circles. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!