Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Big Shot Project

In the Big Shot Class I mentioned in the last post, we also did some embossing on metal.
I got the idea to do it from Stampin' Up!'s Stampin Success magazine.  Only available to active demonstrators, to which we receive once a month.
I had a roll of this beautiful copper that I bought at a hobby store and look how beautiful it turned out!!



I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder along with Night of Navy cardstock and Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  I cut out the butterflies with the Beautiful Wings embosslit and the R was cut out with the Timeless Alphabet.   I was surprised how deep the embossing looks.  I just love it!  And some of the gals commented that they loved making something personal for them!  I'll keep that in mind......have a great day!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that certainly gives the card that extra oomph. The embossing really stands out. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!