Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Convention Swap

One post before I go.....

I did one organized swap for convention and here it is.  I totally CASED the idea from my upline, Tara Bazata.  I did her layout but changed it up a bit using the Big Shot a little more.  And of course the stamp set is the new set, Four Frames with Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in the middle.  You can't really see it in the picture but the white part is embossed with the Polka Dots embossing folder.
Off to the airport, I won't have computer access while away, but will try to post swaps received when I return.
Don't forget my convention special posted below.  Please take advantage!!!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the design and the papers. Have fun!



    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Great layout, and I really love the colours. Have fun at the convention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. Hope you have a blast at convention and give us lots of inspiration from all you see there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!