Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Button Buddies

Last Friday, I had a Button Buddies class.  I copied these right out of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.  I think their cards are a little larger, but I decided to do 3x3 cards.  These are my 3 favorites!!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that those little buttons match perfectly!!


For some reason this piggy's nose just makes me smile!  Perfect!



We of course used the Button Buddies stamp set (which I earned for free through Sale-a-Bration as a demo, ask me how!) and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I love that stamp set.  You can use it for cardmaking, scrapbooking, anything!  And of course we used a variety of buttons from the Brights and Subtles collection.  And the "thread" is the Bakers Twine.  What a great value that is!!!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

5 comments:

  1. These are way to cute and I love that stamp set. 3 x3 cards are so handy to have. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttons and the pig made me smile too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable trio of cards! I adore buttons - they are my favorite embellie to play (craft!) with! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun! I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I don't have this stamp set but might have to try something similar on future cards. Thanks for the inspiration :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!