Saturday, December 17, 2011

Looky What Came in the mail for Me!

I'm so excited because I'll be heading off to Stampin' Up! Leadership next month.  I missed last year because I didn't register in time.  (Trust me this year, I was one of the first!). 
What is Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference?  Well this year its in San Antonio towards the end of January.  And its where the demos who are wanting to build their business go to rejunevate after the holidays (if you will).  Its a conference packed full of ideas for business building, and of course Stamping!! 
Stampin' Up! totally spoils us at any of their events but I LOVE this one because its a little smaller than convention and I pick up so many new ideas I can't even begin to implement all I learn.  And they always have a fabulous Manager's Reception.  These is for demos who have acheived the title Manager and above and boy do they spoil us!!  In past years we've had Manager Receptions at:  Disney World (Florida, this one my first one about 9 years ago), Dinner and a Polo Match in Palm Springs, a 50's type gathering, complete with cat eye glasses and pink bowling bag!  Universal Island of Adventures in Florida, where we had the park ALL to ourselves and I got up close and personal with Spidey himself!~
So you get the picture, we get AMAZING spoliage happening.  And this year we'll have an exculsive showing of the Chinese Acrobats of Hebi.
And here's the invitation I received in the mail today.  Of course it came wrapped in Timeless Portait Designer Series Paper.










Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!