Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leadership Day Two!!!

As usual Leadership has been action packed and filled with lots of annoucements!

We started off the day with General Session and What makes a leader?  Some great tips on how to help me in my little stamping business.  We started out learning we'll be able to order a new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored board.  Can't wait to get my hands on it as it also comes with instructions on creating common envelope sizes.



We also found out we'd be losing some products in the next year.  Our Decor Elements will be going away and our Simply Adorned jewelry will also be going bye-bye.  This is to make way for our core products.  I'm so excited about that.   We are getting back to what we do best, STAMP!!!

I went around snapping pictures of the demo resource area.  So that's whats below.  I think most are self explanatory.




I have so many pictures not sure what to share.  I would love for each of you to be able to come with me.  Its beyond words all the creativity that flows here!!






Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!