Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Halloween Fun!

So I had my clubs last week.  And one of the requirements of my club is you have to make swaps.  I don't restrict to Stampin' Up! only, so I don't always share them even though I think they are stinking cute!  But since I talked about in my last post sharing Halloween projects, I thought these two fit the bill.

This first one was from Melissa Ansburg.  She's one of my new downline but she's also in my Lunatic Fringe club.  She embossed the Tangerine Tango with the Spider Web embossing folder and she wanted to make it sturdier so she used poster board.  But you could use the board that comes in our DSP packs.  Cute AND Yummy!


 
 

This second one is from my friend, Natalie Bauman.  I love Natalie, she's upbeat and thoughtful and so so creative!  I know this is not only SU! product but for the most part it is.  She used Toxic Treats and Wicked Cool stamp sets.


I love that she used the rosette on the card.  And the color gradient on the witch.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    Your little Halloween treat boxes are so adorable! I think the 2nd one is my favorite with the witch image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great! I love the embossing on the first one and the rosette on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!