Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

 I can hardly believe that its here!  I'm heading to my brothers for dinner and have a few moments to say hi and share two fun creations from my Lone Stampers Club.

This first creation is from Stephanie Slater.  What a cute table setting it would make!  OK, no I did not do that, I had absolutely not one spare moment.
 
 
 

 This second card I just love love!  And I'm ashamed to say, I can't for the life of me remember who made it! I know I asked when it came to me, but can't remember who said it was theirs!!  So if you are reading this please post a comment on here so we know!!

So what are you Thankful for?  I'm thankful that I have a God that loves me and died on the cross for me. I'm thankful that God blessed me with an amazing family.  I'm thankful that I live in the United States of America.  I'm thankful that God has blessed with my Stampin' Up! business and I'm thankful for each and everyone of my customers, because without them, I wouldn't have a business!
So THANK YOU!!

Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!