Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit-

Have you REALLY looked at your Spring Mini Catalog?

Well, I THOUGHT I had but, apparently I hadn't.  After going to SU! Leadership in Orlando this past week, I had so many of those moments of, "I don't remember seeing that in the catalog".

The Boutique Boxes is certainly one of them.  Did you know you get 8 boxes, 8 notes cards and tons of embellishments for only $7.95?

Yea, I didn't know either.  I passed them right by, but here's a picture of all of them put together.






I couldn't help but think, what cute Valentine boxes they would make with the More Amore Designer Paper #129309 in the Spring Mini, add a little ribbon and candy.  I'm for sure placing an order with these on it.  What great gift card holders!!!

Go to my website at:  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net to purchase these now, #129306 Boutique Boxes.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!