Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Pursuit of Happiness

As most of you know, Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration started last week.  LOVE to get free!
This is one of the cards we made last week at my clubs.  We used some of the free and some from the mini-catalog.  I was inspired by a card I received at Leadership from Shannon Bradley.  I didn't have all the things she used so I did do a little changing...



Supplies used:  Sycamore Street DSP (SAB FREEBIE) #127540
Sycamore Street Ribbon (another SAB FREEBIE!) #130812
Petite Curly Label (ANOTHER SAB Freebie!) #129405
Bitty Butterfly Punch (mini catty) #129406
Curly Label Punch #119851
Sahara Sand Card Stock #121043
Island Indigo Ink #126986
Island Indigo Card Stock #122923
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
 Pursuit of Happiness Clear Stamp #121970

Go treat yourself to some SAB freebies now!  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering of the curly labels and butterfly. Looks fabby. Have a great Sale-A-Bration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!