Monday, January 21, 2013

Stampin' Up!'s Top Note and Holiday Ornaments Framelits

I know, Christmas is 11 months away!  What am I posting a Christmas scrapbook for?  Well this is a after Christmas book.  You know all those great picture cards you get from family and friends??  Well, I never can throw them away, I've just been storing them in a box. I had a customer request to make a book to store them in and this is what I came up with.  LOVE IT!  And it would make an awesome scrapbook!




Here's an inside view.


I used the Curly Label punch for my tabs, cute cute.  What a neat book to have on your table to look back at over the years.


Supplies used:
Holiday Ornament Framelits #127816 (yes you can still get them!)
Merry Minis Punch Pack #126882
Top Note #113463
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder #120902
Loving Thoughts #125845 (clear)
Scallop Dots Ribbon Cherry Cobbler #124138
Stitched Satin Ribbon Gumball Green #126848
Organza Whisper White Ribbon #114319
Be of Good Cheer DSP #126896
Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
Curly Label Punch #119851
On Board Sheets #114320
Gumball Green Cardstock #126840
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #124272

You can make six, yes, SIX books out of one package of On Board Sheets.  So what are you waiting for?  Go make yourself, your sister, your mom, anyone! one of these adorable books!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. I love the texture on the top note. Reminds me of fluffy snow! Very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! Now I need to dig out all of those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea, very inventive!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!