Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, its not a day, I usually go shouting about, after you hit 40, it just doesn't seem quite as fun!  Remember when you were a kid and you couldn't wait for your presents?  Now, I'm just happy to get a nap!

Well, I had to share this card that my hubby made for me!  And quite honestly, I'm not always a fan of his work, but when I opened up this little beauty, even our daughter was like, WOW he even used the Big Shot!

My picture is not the greatest but you get it.  He used the More Amore DSP #129309 out of the mini, (remember this ends in a few short weeks).  Oval Framelits #129381 also out of the mini.

I was taking a nap yesterday (see it all comes back to naps) and I noticed a piece of that DSP laying on my craft table.  So knew something was up, but didn't expect such a good layout!  I might have to CASE it for one of my convention swaps!

OK, now doesn't he deserve some sales towards the next cruise for this card?  Go place that order at my online store.  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!