Friday, September 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Kind & Cozy

So when I go to a Stampin' Up! event, I tend to take a ton of pictures of samples that are on display and than I never do anything with them!  So I decided, I will share them here.
These pictures were all taken in Fiji on the display boards, so I don't know the artists.  But PLEASE if you see your work give a shout out!  I figured I'd try to keep the samples in groups. 
So here's a grouping of pictures just using Kind & Cozy.





Here are a few of the supplies used in the above cards: 
Kind & Cozy Stamp set #129123 (w) #129126 (c).  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape #131269, Gingham Garden DSP #129310

Now go make some of your own cards and if you are lacking any supplies please go to my on-line store at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!