Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stampin' Up! Oh Goodie!

I know what your thinking.....REALLY Christmas cards?  YES, REALLY!!!  You know how it goes we get so busy that we forget to make our cards and then we run out at the last minute and we buy boxed cards.  YIKES!  So here's a sneak peek of 2 cards you can make at my Christmas Stamp a Stack next Saturday.  But I only have a few spots left, so please RSVP by Sunday at the latest, so I have enough time to have everything cut and ready to go!




September 14th @10am (4 spots left)-Christmas Stamp a Stack Part 1-$12
If you came to my Birthday Bash, you know what this is all about.  For $12 you’ll make 4 of any Christmas card (6 designs to choose from).  For each additional Christmas card you pay only $1!  6 designs, make as many as you can in 3 hours.
Please RSVP by September 8, 2013



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!