Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! Four You

I had to share this card I got in the mail yesterday.  Its from a friend and a VERY NEW stamper!
Lesley Blum sent this card because it was her birthday and I had given her a card kit for her birthday.
Now keep in mind Lesley has only been stamping for about 3 months!  She got a Big Shot for her birthday and this is the card she made.

She gets a total thumbs up!

Supplies used:  Four You stamp set #130538, Petals a Plenty embossing folder #116824, Beautiful Wings embosslits #118138, Basic Pearls #119247, Crisp Cantaloupe ink#131176 and cardstock #131298.

I just love the tone on tone, now go create your own tone on tone card!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!