Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Halloween Happiness

I know Halloween is over, but I had to share this card.  I just loved how it turned out.  We did it for club this month.





I stamped the whole stamp in Old Olive on the Whisper White cardstock.  And then on a scrap piece I stamped the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie (what else would you stamp pumpkins in?)  I cut just the pumpkins out with my paper snips.  Yes, I got alot of moaning and groaning, but when it was all put together they loved it.  All was forgiven!
I popped the pumpkins up on dimensionals and of course layered them on top.  Once I had the card all put together I used the glitter so it could sit and dry and be a done card!
I used 2-way glue for glitter, so make sure you get it all over the pumpkin up to the edges to get full coverage.
Supplies used:  Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape #132156, Halloween Happiness #131859, Orange Stampin' Glitter #132206, 2-way Glue pen #100425.

Happy Stamping!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!