Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014 Last Day

Well friends, it's a sad day, today was the last day of Leadership.....its warm and beautiful here, but its time to go.

Some exciting things coming up.....Sale-a-Bration of course is on of them.  For every $50, you get a free stamp set, punch, embossing folder, card kits etc, so exciting!  And of course the new Occasions Mini!




I only took a few pictures of the swaps boards today so here you go, enjoy!






 



This is one of the card kits we sell, called Every Day Occasions #134797, you can make 20 cards with this kit and you get everything you see below, stamps, ink, paper.  Only thing you'll need is adhesive and its only $29.95!!!  WOO HOO, super awesome deal!  I didn't realize how much you got until I saw it all spread out.



You can go to my website and buy it now, don't forget to check out the clearance rack! www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!