Sunday, June 8, 2014

9th Annual Customer Appreciation Luau!!!

I know its been over a week since I had my 9th annual customer appreciation party.  But I've been playing catch up with other things.  Like my Annual Craft Rummage Sale!  Part one was yesterday and I'll be having part 2 on this coming Saturday June 14, so please make sure you come on by from 9am-3pm if you are around the Elkhorn, Wisconsin area.

I promised I would post pictures of the event.  The last 3 are card challenges that people could earn auction money for NEW product!!  Tons of fun was had by all!!



 Gail Gauger, definitely got in the spirit!
 Fast Eddy the auctioneer really loves his job!

Ya gotta have a little spam when doing a Luau auction!

 The above card was from Natalie Bauman.
 This fussy cutting card was from Karen Meadows.
And the above card was from a new stamper to me Chris Kienbaum.

You ladies all did a lovely job!  Thanks for coming!



You

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!