Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! So Very Happy

Summer is so busy busy sorry I've been away awhile!

Just a quick post to show you a cute little 3x3 baby shower card.

I was invited to a baby shower and as usual waited until the last minute to make a card.  (I SWORE I had some in my stash!)

I had multiple bags to give to the mother-to-be and was so uninspired!  So I figured, 3x3 card to the rescue so simple and so quick.  I put these two together in about 10 minutes. 

Mom-to-be has an owl theme going, therefore the owl.....


Sets used:  #134234 So Very Happy (clear) and Itty Bitty Banners #126255 (wood) and the matching framelits.  Sage did all the coloring on the owl.  She used Wonder Wisteria and Melon Mambo.

This card used the new Something for Baby #134030 (clear).  Colors were Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Crushed Curry.

Now go make a baby card in case your invited to a shower!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!