Friday, January 8, 2016

Stampin' Up! Sky is the Limit

I'm really liking this stamp set, Sky is the Limit.  Its a set you can now get for FREE during Sale-a-bration.  We have quite a few pilots in our family, so this will make a wonderful masculine stamp set!

If you are local and would like to come by and make one like this (not quite this one), register for my Birthday Stamp a Stack on January 23.  Its really a birthday buffet!  Registration is $15 for your first 4 cards and just a $1 for each card after.  I only have room for 12 people so send in your registration today!!



 Now go register!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!