Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Stampin' Up! Floral Statements

Hello Stampers!
I'm back from Thailand and oh man did we get spoiled!!!  Thank you to each and everyone of you who helped me achieve that dream!  WOWZA it was amazing.  I will post pictures a little later.  After being gone for two weeks, I'm playing catch up!
But I did want to show some swaps I've received from the stamp set, Floral Statements #144701.
Here are 4 VERY different cards using the same stamp set.
Jackie Ross' swap
 Sam Slimak's swap
 Mary Anne Grimmer's swap
 Lisa Bowell's swap
 Now go pick a stamp set and stamp 2 different cards!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!