Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Well, its rainy and cloudy here today.  Perfect day for crafting!  I had my little "expo" yesterday and it went great!  Thanks to all who came by and double thanks to all who placed an order!

As I showed in a previous post we did the dry embossing of napkins.  So super simple and everyone loved that idea!

We also did 4 tags using the new set called, Tags til Christmas, from the Holiday Mini.  I LOVE this set because every tag in it coordinates with one of our great punches!  So easy, stamp it, punch it out!

The box template I found from http://www.danniesdesigns.com/. Thanks Dannie for sharing!!



I really hesitate to share these next pictures, but I just have to!  I have 2 clubs that comprise of  17 people.  These gals are my biggest support system and they range from newbie stamper to expert and way beyond me stamper, which I never quite understand why they don't become demos because they can put me to shame!

Well as I've stated in a previous post, all my clubs swap cards.  Now even though I'm a Stampin' Up! demo, I certainly don't force them to use only SU! (though I only use SU!, yes I'm a SU! snob!).  I love seeing how they have grown from newbie stamper to what they are today.  Some of things they've used are from SU! but you can see they've used a machine we do not sell and which through my demo agreement I can not name in cyberspace.

This first card is from Natalie Bauman, if you read any of the comments here on my blog, you'll see she goes by the Stampinator......love it!  She is a great hostess and has spoiled my family rotten with all the treats she brought on her club night.  And when you go to her home its like Martha Stewart!



The Goblin Greetings is from the set Grateful Greetings and is a multi-purpose set, including Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas greetings.  That's all I'll talk about since the rest is non SU! but its so stinking cute!

This next one is from another one of my club members, Debbie Hollister, aka Debbie Dog.  Cause Debbie has 3 dogs and well they are her babies!  Debbie was one of my original customers when I first moved back to Wisconsin and I can trace back about 50% of my customer base to her.  And that's been about 7 years.
Thanks Debbie!  OK, she really didn't want me to show you because she said she got the idea off of the internet, but that's what its all about, sharing!  So thanks to the original person who came up with the idea!



As you can see all non SU! but its a multi-dimensional card and now will be part of our Halloween decorations!!

Thanks to ALL my fabulous club members and all their wonderful swaps!!  You gals ROCK!!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

6 comments:

  1. These halloween cards are just great. I love that web punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project to have at your demo table, these tags are so cute and so useful...that along with the embossed napkins I bet were a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag box and both of the swap cards are fantastic! That little mummy is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tags! You've inspired your customers (friends) to make awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags and box... and the cards ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn,

    Love your Halloween cards. They are spooktacular! Your tag box is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!