Sunday, September 26, 2010

Retired For Sale, Updated!

Good Morning All!

In trying to clean up my stamp room, I thought I should post some of the stamp sets I have that are retired and that I have for sale.  So here is a sampling.  Go to my retired page to see what else I have.  Of course you'd need to pay for shipping if you live a distance from me.  I live in Elkhorn, Wisconsin.  Just send me your zip code and I'll figure out the shipping priority.
If you'd like to see what any of the others sets look like shoot me an email and I'll send you a picture. 


The stamp set on the left is Glad Tidings for $8.00 and the one on the right is Good Friend which retailed for $28.95 I'm asking for $10.00.



The stamp set on the left is Please Come, as you can see I've only mounted and used one of the stamps, it retailed for $25.95, I'd like to get $15.00 but feel free to make me an offer.  The stamp set on the right is Sweet Sampler, it retailed for $17.95, I'm asking $7.00.

Well, we are off to go apple picking, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!