Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Downline Swaps -Cute Clock!

I wanted to post pictures of the awesome projects we received at my December downline meeting.  We do a project swap along with having a nice dinner together.  If you join my team, you could be the receipent of one of these awesome gifts!!!

This gift was done by Vicky Brockman.  The clock face is a stamp and I'm sorry I don't know which one, I don't have a book with me!  I know gasp!  But she stamped it on cardstock and placed it on a wooden circle she had gotten at a craft store and she also purchased the clock mechanisim from the craft store as well.  WAY cute!!



Check back next week for pictures of more cute projects.
I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and rememer Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!