Monday, September 19, 2011

Dark & Dreary..

Well, that's the perfect title for today!  It was Dark & Dreary, it rained all day. 

Yesterday I was invited to a Stampin' Up! workshop of one of my downline, Ginger Boomfield, and of course I went because that means I don't have to prep anything!  Only create and of course buy something. :0)  She's so incredibly creative and of course I will probably be CASing away soon.

I just love this technique and I plan on doing it for my clubs with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  LOVE IT!!


Stamp set used is Dark & Dreary.  Spider is cut out by hand.  We used the Spider Web embossing folder and brayered Basic Black onto the folder and just put in a Whisper White piece of cardstock.

Way cute!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. perfectly creepy card, I will have to try that technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween card! The white sure stands out using this technique. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Really like how the spiderweb stands out with the inking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on inking the folder! When I made mine, I embossed the basic black paper then inked the embossed area w/ whisper white, but this sounds much faster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!