Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stop on by the County Fair!

This weekend is busy to say the least!  For the 3rd year in a row, I have a booth at the Walworth County Fair.  Its a lot of fun and I love meeting new people!  This year, my supporting demonstrator, my hubby Edwin, has really helped out!  Fiji is on the horizon and he doesn't want to miss out and neither do I!!

We did some creating with items from the new Holiday Mini.  If you don't have it stop on by my booth and pick one up!  I'm right across from the fair office.  And if you place an order with me at the fair, I'll give you FREE shipping!

We are doing a little make and take with the Stitched Stockings stamp set and coordinating Stocking builder punch.  Don't you just LOVE the glitter paper???  We now have it in silver too!!




I got the idea for the box while at convention.  I just LOVE this Big Shot Bigz L Die!  Yes, that's right its in the Holiday mini.  And it has the cutest Stocking Accents!  This just might be Sage's classmates Christmas box this year.


If you'd like to make this cute little box and see other items showcased from the Holiday Mini, book a workshop in September or October!


Don't forget to stop by my booth at the fair Sunday 10-3:30pm or all day Monday to get your FREE shipping with any other you place with me at the fair.

Hope to see you at the fair!!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!