Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Its a Wrap!

Here's one of the projects we did in my clubs last week.  Really super easy and everyone seemed to be WOW'd by it.  I sold 9 of these stamp sets, so I'd say yea, it wow'd em!

The stamp set is in the Holiday Mini on page 14 and its called It's a Wrap Holidays.  We used markers to color the stamp so we could get different colors.   Stamped on Avery Labels and wrapped them around a Hershey Nugget.

And of course the topper was made with the Big Shot and the Top Note and Spider Web Embossing folder.  Way easy and super cute.  Sage and I will be making these for her class this Halloween.




And don't forget, Stampin' Up! is running the deal for the Free Big Shot if you join the Stamp' Up! family this month.  Its an amazing deal!  Over $435 worth of product for only $175!!!

I would love for you to join my group The Craft Pots.  Go to my website: http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/ and to the join now tab.




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!