Friday, January 20, 2012

Leadership Day Three!!

Well, these 3 days went WAY too fast!  Leadership was amazing and at last count I got 5 stamp sets for free plus a ton of accessories and MDS downloads.

This morning's General Session had me laughing so hard I was crying!  The CFO of the company, Scott Nielsen, did the most hysterical presentation of SU!'s financial state.  It was a parody of Mr. Rogers and it was pretty spot on.


I'm super excited about Sale-a-Bration coming up.  If you are looking to join SU! and my team the craft pots, this would be the time!  The kit is only $125 (that's over $350 worth of supplies) and for the next 11 months you can choose free Designer Series paper of your choice OR a digital download.  What a deal!

Here's a few more pictures of the fun things I saw:

This is the Riverwalk.  I didn't image it this way at all but I LOVED it.  I'm going to explore a little more in the morning before I leave for home.  Yes, I'm going to the Alamo tomorrow!







Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!