Saturday, June 2, 2012

7th Annual PJ Party!

Well I've just completed my 7th Annual PJ Party/Catalog Kick Off.  It was a great success!!
My hubby was smart enough to take pictures, I ALWAYS forget!
Sage and I decided we'd be twins this year......I know I look like I was in pain, but we were just having fun.
This year we had an auction for new catty merchandise.  You could only earn "money" by showing up in your pj's, rsvping in time, bringing a friend, making 4 cards and bringing them to me, etc.  Fast Eddy (my honey) was the auctioneer and of course he had them groaning and booing, but they had fun.  Here's some of them with their funny money!



And course we always have a best PJ contest.  One of my clubs I've nicknamed the "Church Ladies", because all but one of them goes to my old church and they took over my card ministry there.  And I mainly named them that because my other club is called the Lone Stampers and they kept bugging me about what I call them!  So there you have it..........
They won best PJ contest, they really put thought into it and I just appreciate them so much.  They make me laugh AND roll my eyes at the same time!!!


This is only half of them, from left to right, Jen Scheel, Sheri Belanus, Kate Harrod and Teri Voss.
Now look at their backs, it took me about a half hour to get this picture because they were messing around so much!  Ok, only about 3 minutes......


This next picture is of Sage and my favorite "rocker girl", Stephanie Slater, she actually brought her pillow with her favorite lead singer on it, Sully from God Smack.  Not even sure if I've spelled that right!!! 
And of course we have to have a make and take from the new catty!

Here is the make and take. We used the new Layered Labels Stamp Set (127072) and the coordinating Big Shot framelits.  And of course the new In Colors! We used Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.  And the new DSP called Patio Party.  I have to admit that I did take the layout from Mary Fish.  I just used different colors and DSP and changed it up a bit.



And everyone got one of these groovy In Color bookmarks for coming!  Thanks to my friend Chris for helping me make them.  And thanks to QBee for giving me the great idea and sharing her template.



Thanks to everyone who came!!  We had a blast!  If you didn't make it this year, make it a date for  next year!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like it was a fab night with lots of laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pj party idea, looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a great PJ party. Wonderful pictures. I love that bookmark. A great way to show off the new in colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!