Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! Mosaic Madness and my 8th Annual PJ Party!

So the new catalog is live and its time to update my blog postings!

I had my 8th Annual PJ Party this week and it was clearly a hit.  My peeps really pulled it together, everyone came in their jammies (and some very creative ones I might add), toe nails painted and favorite stuffed animals in tow!
They got to get their hands on the new catty and create this make and take.

We used the new Mosaic Madness Bundle #132733 in clear.  The bundle includes the stamp set and the punch, but we also added the embossing folder #129984 Modern Mosaic.  I know its hard to see on the picture but the embossing folder has the same size shapes as the punch.  We also used the new stamp set Really Good Greetings #130333 in clear.  And of course we had to use at least ONE new in color Strawberry Slush #131178.
You can purchase all you need on my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.  Go spoil yourself with some new fun products!

Of course I threatened pictures of gals on my blog in jammies, so here we go!

Of course this is my adorable daughter Sage, she was my raffle ticket helper.  And Natalie Bauman who also is so stinking created, with her stamped earrings, and headband and matching jammies.  And Gail Gauger, who of course Edwin loved cause she was Packer Nation!

Sarah O'Neil in her rear door "flap" jammies!


Juli Henrie was our winner that night because she actually dressed as her sister-in-law who rescues wildlife that is injured on the side of the road.  And everytime she comes to club she has another hysterical story about some animal she rescued.  As I read this....you had to be there! :0)




We have a auction for people to get free new product and its always a hoot.  They've all "earned" their money by bringing me cards made with only SU! or by wearing themed jammies or bribes.  We had a ton of fun.  Its my annual customer appreciation and I truly appreciate these ladies, they make me laugh, and they've totally supported me in my business and even got me to Fiji!

Thank you ladies, I love and appreciate you all for having faith in me!

Look here!  Check out this new special!
Screen Shot 2013-05-31 at 8.32.56 AM
Get 25 percent off three of our greeting sets!
Dates: May 31-June 30, 2013
Sale Price   Retail Price Description Item
$17.96 $23.95 Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132070
$13.46 $17.95 Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126707
$14.96 $19.95 Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132085
$11.21 $14.95 Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126457
$21.71 $28.95 Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set 128706
$15.71 $20.95 Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set 122497




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!