Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!
 We are so blessed to live in a free country!  Our little town will have the fireworks display tomorrow, so today, we are enjoying each other as a family.

We were cleaning up the backyard and I hadn't gone in the back corner in a while and I noticed our raspberries were starting to ripen, so Sage and I started picking.  They are sooooo good!

 These were so yummy in vanilla yogurt!  I love the "freshness" of summer!


Had to end my post with this super card that Juli Henrie made.  It just made me smile when I got it!  


Have a safe and happy 4th of July.  And God Bless America!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!