Monday, July 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! 2013 Convention


WOW is all I can say.  There were close to 6000 people at convention and you could tell!  We got lots and lots of goodies and here's my picture to make you want to come next year!

We got that super cool backpack which I love!  I'm not a big backpack fan, but this one is comfy with tons of pockets.  And look at all the loot!  Doesn't it make you want to come next year.  Just adding up the product I received for free it totaled over $167!  Now that doesn't include the backpack or make and take supplies or lunch.




Is this the cutest or what???  My roomie received this in an organized swap, I'm sorry I don't know the person who made it but STINKING CUTE!!!


Here's a picture of a treat swap I did for an organized swap during convention.  Aren't they cute?! Stuffed with Reese's Peanut Butter cups!
I used the new In colors, LOVE THEM!!
#130136 In Color Designer Stacks, #131297 Coastal Cabana Cardstock, #130022 Brown Sugar Ruffle Ribbon (for the handles), # Coastal Cabana Ink, #129021 Window Frames Collection and #127913 Friendship Preserves stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the candy treats using the Windows Framelits. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!