Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Stacks

Hello All!
I'm off to Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary Convention and wanted to post a quick picture of this super easy bag to make.  It just takes 2  12x12 pieces of DSP and a few score lines.  SUPER simple!!  I got the great idea from Dee Slater (and my friend Natalie who directed me there!)
I just love this idea, so I made it for a swap I'm in with my upline's group.  We had to make a gift with coordinating bag and card. 

Supplies used:
#130024 Coastal Cabana Ribbon for the handles and for the bag itself ##1300136 2013-2015 In color DSP Stacks.  Same for the card but I used the stamp set Chalk Talk #130634.

Now go be inspired and play in your craft room!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!