Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Blue Ribbon Stamp Set

Have I told you about my amazing friend Natalie?  I know I've shared her creations with you in the past but I gotta tell you.  She's the best friend a girl can have!  She knows my hearts desire is to make my Stampin' Up! business as successful as possible and to earn the fabulous trips for my family. 
She is a truly inspiring person for me and I've recently hired her to be my assistant with my business.
She is awesome!
She made the following card for one of her boys' friends birthday and she was kind enough to share the pictures with me AND even wrote down all the supplies she used!  You ROCK Natalie, thank you!!!!


She used the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge #130517 and the stamp set Blue Ribbon #125981.  The soccer ball is from a retired set, called Just Soccer.  I love how she used the stamp in Gorgeous Grunge to mimic the inside of the envelope.  The paper is the small stack of DSP in the Holiday Mini called Season of Style #132181 and the new framelit envelope die #132172.    I love those stacks and the way you can line the envelopes, its just gives your card a little more class.  I'll for sure be doing those on my Christmas cards.

Below is the inside of the card.  Awesome job Natalie and thanks for being so willing to share!



Colors used were:  Basic Gray # 126981, Real Red #126949, Island Indigo#126986 and Black Stazon #101406

Now go stamp a birthday card of your own!  If you need any supplies please go to my website: www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!