Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stampin' Up! Field Flowers

 I totally CASED this card from Deb Valder.  Its called the masking tape technique but she used painters tape and so did I! 

My base is Whisper White framed out in Baked Brown Sugar #131296.  Inks are from the new In Color Collection Baked Brown Sugar #131174, Crisp Cantaloupe #131176, and Pistachio Pudding #131177.  Are you getting hungry??  Me too!!

Tear off a piece of painters tape for each color.  Gently tap the sticky side down into the ink, remove and lay across your  Whisper White, gently rub the tape and pull off.  Viola!  cool background, this would work with any color combo.

I stamped my flower and words in Black Stazon #101406.

Now go make your own fun "painters tape" background!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful technique and I LOVE the colors!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on SCS! Beautiful card, love the colors you used! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love that technique, I'm gonna have to try it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!