Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stampin' Up! Happy Watercolor

Once a month, on the last Saturday of every month, I have a coffee, cupcake and a card class.

This past Saturday, we made this fun card, that was totally inspired by Lyssa  Griffin Zwolanek.
I made it a little different but its basically the same.  Only difference is I showed the gals how to take your silver glitter paper and make it a different color.  Just take a sponge dauber and ink pad and keep applying ink to the glitter paper until you get the desired intensity of color.  Easy peasy!


The red streak was not part of the making, it fell over on an ink pad! :(
Stamp set used is Happy Watercolor #133191.  I just followed the rainbow for choosing colors.
You know ROYGBIV.

Here's Lyssa's card:

Crystal Effects makes the hearts shiny.  Cute Cute!!

Now don't forget to come to my next Coffee, Cupcake and a card!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!