Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Sketched Birthday

So this is my 2nd most favorite card that we did at my Birthday Buffet Class.

 I just love love love the Smokey Slate and Melon Mambo combo!

Supplies used:  Sketched Birthday #130426, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854, 1 1/4" Circle Punch# 11986, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack #130134, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon #109070.  And of course the embossing folder is the new Decorative Dots that you can earn FREE with your Sale-a-Bration order!  So what are you waiting for?  Get to making those birthday cards!
You can shop online at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!