Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Four You

I give my club gals a challenge every month.  They are not required to do it but if they do, I give them a small token.  Dimensionals, glue sticks, you know they might be able to use in their craftings.

These 3 cards were made last month by my "Church Ladies" club.   Can you see the likeness in the layout?

 The above card was made by Lesley Blum.  She used the beautiful FREE Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet from Sale-a-Bration.   And the Stamp set Four You.  I love how she tied all the paper together.

My mind is a total blank on who made this card!!  I'm so sorry.  Shout out if it was you!   I need to write your names on the back!  I think this is so pretty for a wedding card.  I know its hard to see in the picture but that is a brushed silver cardstock not grey on the back.  Beautiful!


Sheri Belanus made the above card.  I love the whimsicalness (is that a word) of it.  How she matched the background paper with the punch she used.  So stinkin' cute!

Good job ladies!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!