Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stampin' Up! Vivid Vases

Hello Stampers!

Don't forget to RSVP for my Watercolor 101 class on March 15 @ 1pm.  Cost is $15 and we'll be making 4 cards using different watercolor techniques.  Below is a sample of one of them.
We made this card at Leadership and I just love it!

Hope you can join me!  Please RSVP by March 9, 2014.

Also here are the weekly deals, I didn't  have the chance to post them earlier.  Remember Sale-a-Bration is still going on so this is a great time to combine sales with FREE!!


I LOVE the Ruffle Ribbon!  Stock up!  Remember you can go to www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and shop in your jammies!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!