Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

Have you subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin yet?  Well I did when it first started and like everyone else, time gets away from me.  So Saturday night, I went to a friends house and put together 4 months of My Paper Pumpkin.  Now I would have put together more, but when you get to chatting.....

Here's a sample of two of them.







Its creativity in a kit and comes right to your door!  Sign up before April 10, so you get the first one this month!  Cost is only $19.95 plus tax.  You get, the D block, stamp set, ink and all supplies to make either cards, or tag books, or fun home decor.  Its a surprise each time.  Your credit card doesn't get charged until it ships.  Try it for a month, if you don't like it, you can cancel at anytime!
Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and make sure you pick me for your demonstrator!

Happy Stamping!~



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!