Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere

Last night I was blessed enough to be able to attend in Kenosha, the Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere!~
It was tons of fun and I won the first prize patrol!  WOOT WOOT!  Can't show you the prize as its a stamp coming up in the new catalog, but I can tell you this is really different and can't wait to see what creative things I can do it with it!

Here's a picture of 3 of my downline that were able to attend, Heather Sandler, Kristina Harrison and Vicki Ott. 

I did do a little swapping while I was there so I thought I share some of those swaps. 
This first one is the retiring stamp set Horse Frontier.  There is not a name on the back of the card so I do not know who the artist is.  If its you, please shout out!

This next one is by Vicki Ott,   I love the Butterfly Embosslit! This would also make a cute Mother's Day card.

This last one is by Jane Hignite.  She used the stamp set Blooming with Kindness #
131961.


And last but not least!  The weekly deals!  Also head over to the Clearance Rack, its just been updated and remember you can order online at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!