Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals and Stampin' Blendabilities

Here's this weeks weekly deals!  Remember to check out the Clearance Rack as well, Holiday Mini items have been added!  Just go to www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and shop now!


 I also played a little tonight with the NEW Stampin' Blendabilities.  They are Stampin' Up!'s answer to Copic markers and I LOVE them!!!  Look at some of the cool colors I was able to do to my plain rhinestones.  These awesome markers will be available in the new Catty!  WOO HOO!

The very bottom rhinestones I colored with just our markers to see if one would stay over the other.  And of course our regular markers wiped right off the rhinestones, but the Blendabilities stay colored!  So excited to have this option!!  Can't wait to have more time to actually play.

Happy Stamping!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!