Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stampin' Up! Fry Box

On Thursday I had my Lone Stampers club or also affectionately known as the Lunatic Fringe!  And every other month they are required to do swaps with their fellow club members.  So here are a few.
The theme was fall.
 
I just want to say that I LOVE everything everyone does but that because I am a Stampin' Up! demo, I tend to only post cards that use mainly Stampin' Up!  So in case any of my club members actually read my blog.....just an FYI, if you don't see yours posted here that is why.  I still love ya man!

The above is done using the new Big Shot Fry Box.  This was made by Natalie Bauman.  Filled with yummy candy.  Now add a name on the body of the bird and wouldn't that make a cute place card for your Thanksgiving table?


Because its ALWAYS crazy on my Thursday club nights, I was a bit distracted when cards were passed around.  So I'm sorry I don't know who the above cards belong to!  So IF you are reading my blog, please shout out who they belong to.

If you are on Facebook, please like my page, www.facebook/robynsstampinghood.  I do tend to post more there as I can do it from my phone.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!