Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! Party Wishes

Happy Sale-a-bration Opening Day!!  AND Happy Birthday to my beautiful 13 year old daughter, Sage!  OH boy, we have a teenager!  :)

I confess the below card is not original, its one that we created at Stampin' Up!'s Onstage Local in November.  I added the Crushed Curry cardstock as the base and embossed it with the new Confetti embossing folder #140592, out of the new mini catalog.


 Supplies used:  Party Wishes #140961, Party Punch Pack #140608 which includes a balloon, cupcake and candle (all seen above), the DSP pack Its My Party #140552 and the fun new Baker's Twine Combo pack #140555.  All of these can be found in the new Occasions Catalog!  Just go to:  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net, and shop in your jammies!!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!