Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stampin' Up! Cards Galore!

I had my quarterly meeting of my team, "The Craft Pots" this week.  And came away with some awesome treats AND cards!  I love my team, after meeting with them, I always feel so inspired!
Are you looking for an awesome team???  Well you've found it!  Now's for sure the time to join.
Pick your own starter kit, full of $155 worth of product for only $99 plus tax, NO SHIPPING!!
Just go to here to join!  I promise you won't regret it!

This first card is mine.  I know you can't tell in the picture but on the flowers I used the clear Wink of Stella #141897, and it just really makes the difference.  It makes me happy!  And on the butterfly I used the gold Wink of Stella #141898.  Of course the stamp set is one of the Sale-a-Bration sets called Flowering Fields #141300 and the coordinating DSP Wildflower Fields #141022 also earned through Sale-a-Bration rewards.  And finally I used the In-Color Washi tape #138382.

This next card is a cute use of the A Nice Cuppa #140683 in the Occasions catalog.  Cheryl B did this card and I love the tea inside!!!  Makes me want to sit down and have a cuppa and read a book!!


 This next card is from Karen M and uses the Rose Wonder bundle #140804 in the Occasions catalog.  I have to admit, this bundle was not on my radar.  But after seeing the all the beautiful cards that have been done I think it goes on my list....



 Don't forget to make your list of $155 and go here to sign up with my team!  If nothing else, its an amazing deal on great products and who wouldn't want a discount of 20%??


Happy Stamping!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!