Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stampin' Up! and Mixed Products

Good Morning!
I don't normally show non Stampin' Up! things, because after all I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  So I only want to promote, what I can sell.  But today, I'll make an exception. 
On Sunday, I was invited over to my friend, Natalie's, Stamptuary!  Yes, that's the name of her craft room (just not sure I spelled it right!).  And its a crafter's paradise! 
Well, she's not a Stampin' Up! snob, like me, she likes to try all types of products.  And she designed two fun cards using lots of different products. 
My daughter, Sage and our Chinese exchange student, Sunny got to come play too!
Sunny, has never seen all the things we have in our craft rooms.  She LOVES the Big Shot!!!
So here's Sunny with one of  her cards and the pictures of the cards are my daughters.
Thanks Natalie for the fun afternoon!







Can you find the Stampin' Up! products used?







Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!