Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stampin' Up! Cool Treats

I wasn't sure if I NEEDED this bundle...but I decided I did!  I love the fresh colors!  This is the card my February clubs created, it sure makes me want to run out and find a Baskin Robbins!
We used the Cool Treats bundle #145181, along with Tasty Treats DSP #142770 found on page 32 of the Occasions Catalog.  To create the wet look of the fudge, I used the fine tip glue #138309 and sprinkled the Sprinkle Embellishments #142741 on top and let dry.  I just used the colors that coordinated with the DSP and tied it off with the Old Olive bakers twine #134579.
Shop for everything you need at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!